Policy last updated 01/09/2020
This notice applies to all websites & applications developed and delivered by Rigrun Ltd. Rigrun Limited is a private company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC457563 and has a registered office at 75 Stanley Street, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB10 6UT All significant decisions about data processing and policy implementation will be made using GDPR. This notice is set out to help you understand the types of data that we collect from you and or your business and how that data is used and managed
RigRun Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data, we continually monitor compliance through implementing policies & procedures to safeguard data and by setting regular reviews to manage these policies and procedures.
In accordance with ICO Requirements of Data Controllers RigRun Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners office (ZA524232). RigRun provides a global offshore motivational teambuilding & activity solution to improve physical health & psychological wellbeing. We do this through competitive achievement tracking
Information we collect
Rigrun collects personal data from web forms submitted by customers requesting information in the form of general enquiries or on the products and services provided by Rigrun. This comprises the name, email address and company of the person making the enquiry.
Rigrun also collects personal data from our website using Google Analytics to anonymously track how users interact with our site. This involves installing Google Analytics code on our website in the form of a ‘cookie’. Cookies contain an ID number which is assigned to a user and provides us with the following information:
- Your IP address (An IP address does not provide identifiable personal information)
- Your visits to our website
- The time of your visits and the length of time you spent on our website
- The pages that you visited
- Your location (although this might be influenced by the location of your server)
- The browser you are using
- Type of operating system
- The device you are using (e.g. desktop, tablet or mobile)
- Referral source (how you arrived on our site, e.g. search engine, direct url, social media or third-party website).
If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our website, please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
Alternatively, you can also clear cookies after every browsing session. Otherwise, use a tracking blocker such as Privacy Badger – www.eff.org/privacybadger – a free browser extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
Rigrun can be found on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These platforms are an important part of our marketing effort, so you may be presented with a retargeting ad in future following a visit to our website. We may target ads at audiences that we believe match the profile of our target audience and would therefore be interested in our services.
These platforms are run by commercial companies and Rigrun is not the Data Controller or Data Processor of your social media profile. You should contact these social media platforms directly if you have concerns over how your personal data is being used and stored by them.
We collect and process the following information:
· First Name & Surname · Date of Birth · Email Address · Company Sponsor Name · Which Site (Rig) · Height · Weight · Achievements · When activities were recorded · IP Address
How we use your information
Rigrun collects and stores personal data for the following reasons:
- Provision of personal information to respond to general customer enquiries or information on our services from customers and prospects using contact web forms on our website.
- The personal details of those customers who have purchased goods and services from Rigrun to process a transaction.
- The anonymous tracking of website behaviour is to provide Rigrun with statistical information which is collated in aggregate form to help us improve user experience of our website and for marketing purposes.
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you at registration. We use the information that you have given us to track, feedback & analyse motivational, teambuilding activity to improve health & wellbeing of individuals working in an offshore environment through friendly competition.
We apply the GDPR principles to all personal & Sensitive data that we hold or process
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes.
- Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (The GDPR) we rely on consent for processing this information. Individual consent is provided by individuals when browsing our websites and when each registered user signs up for the challenge, in addition the lawful basis used for providing access to the medics is legitimate Interest in supporting & motivating individuals on an isolated platform.
RigRun use third party hosting for this website and associated data processed is carried out only to provide you with user friendly functionality.
RigRun do not resell or rent the information gathered in our competitions RigRun are not owned or affiliated with insurance companies or private health care companies that may have interest in this type of data.
Rigrun will not transfer any personal data out with the European Economic Area or to any third party without your knowledge.
We may be required to transfer your information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business assets to third party as part of any business restructuring or reorganization.
We do not anticipate providing services directly to children, however we do understand that if this change occurs, we will make provisions to verify age. We will also make further provisions to gain parental or guardian consent for data processing activity where required.
Protecting your personal information
RigRun Ltd will continue to look for new ways to protect data however in the event of a data breach. we will notify the ICO within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach, where we do not yet have all the relevant details we will notify when we expect to have the results of the investigation. we have implemented the ICO guidance framework on managing a security breach
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request. RigRun Ltd, 75 Stanley Street, Aberdeen, AB10 6UT, www.rigrun.co.uk
Regulatory Information Further information around your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
RigRun® goes from strength to strength
Offshore Asset Participation
* figure based on projection
THIS EVENT HELPED IMPROVE MY MENTAL HEALTH …
THE DAILY UPDATES WERE GREAT …
Get in touch
If you are interested in taking part in RigRun® please complete the following details and a member of our team will be in touch.
Places are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Rigrun® goes from strength to strength so make sure that your team signs up today.